Chris

Default Help. plese

Hello All,

I can't open the carousel of a Sony CDP-CE505 changer. This happened
before. But, it is probably a different problem. The first time it
happened I found a melting white plastic "thing" on top of the "motor"
(back left when you open the player) I removed all melting white
plastic, and it has worked perfectly for almost 3 years now.(the white
round plastic on top of the "motor" is still there !)
I have no idea what the problem is this time! I can't imagine NOW it
needs what ever it is that melted 3 years ago !!!!
I put the system together some 9 years ago or so and this cheap player
served me really well and about the two things left from that time are
this palyer and the Amp. The cassette Deck, pre-amp,sound processor,
turntable all had to be replaced....I 'm hoping I can fix this problem

How do I open the carousel? How do I fix it for good?

Thank you

Chris