jason

Default Panasonic S35EBS

Hi,

I have the above mentioned DVD player, my question relates to surround
sound. The manual says the player has a built in Dolby Digital
Decoder and A DTS decoder. I am interested in purchasing a home
cinema system, the cheaper home cinema systems dont have decoders and
will only accept a Dolby 5.1 input from the DVD player.

Does anyone know if the above player outputs in Dolby 5.1? It has a
digital optical out slot.

Thanks.