Jed Margolin

Default Schematics for Marantz 2230 Posted

I have posted schematics and pictures of the Marantz 2230 Receiver on my web
site at www.jmargolin.com in the section "Articles" to help others keep
their receivers working.

JM
Paul J. White

Nice article. I've had my 2230 for about 30 years also, and it's
still working pretty well. All the light bulbs behind the tuning dial
have burnt out and the power switch no longer works, but otherwise
it's a great piece of equipment.