OvrReactor

Default Need SCHEMATIC and info for Flot-A-Tone

I'm working on a Flot-A-Tone model 600 amplifier. The amplifier has a pair of
6L6 tubes in the output, but the output power is right around 10 Watts.
Considering that the screen voltage is WAY lower than the plate, and the output
transformer is VERY tiny, I would have to think that this is "normal". I was
wondering if the amplifier SHOULD have a pair of 6V6 tubes in the output
instead, but there's no way to know for sure since I don't have a schematic.
The overall tone is also very "dark". Does anyone have any information to
share, or perhaps even a schematic???

PLEASE RESPOND BY EMAIL to .

Regards,
Tom Mitchell