RB

Default how to record online radio program

If I'm hearing a good radio program online, how can I capture it to CD?

Richard Crowley

"RB" wrote ...
If I'm hearing a good radio program online,
how can I capture it to CD?

My favorite is TotalRecorder ($12) from
www.highcriteria.com
There are others, but I don't recall their names.

Mark A

"RB" wrote in message
If I'm hearing a good radio program online, how can I capture it to CD?

If you have a SoundBlaster Card you can use Creative Recorder software
(which you may already have installed or can download). When selecting the
input to record, use Record From "What U Hear".

jmateus

That I would like to know also.
Isn't there anybody familiar with
the solution?