chuck

Default AudioGrabber Question

Hi. I have just installed the free version of Audio Grabber
on my second-string PC (it has been working really great
for months on the first-string machine!). Problem is,
on the second-string PC, the Line In Sampling task will
not recognize the sound card. The sound card works fine
on output to winamp, music match, etc. But AudioGrabber
just can't find it, and I can't find any searh mechanism
in the program to help it look.

Ideas please?

thanks,

chuck