Náredhel

Default Musicmatch jukebox

Hi guys. I have a very annoying problem. I've recently bought Musicmatch
Jukebox and when I try to play audio cd's, it says the drive is empty. No
matter what I do, the cd is simply not recognized, although Winamp and WMP
play them and even retrieve the album info off the net. Does anyone know how
to solve this problem? If you can, please reply to my e-mail address as well
as the newsgroup, since my news server is crap and I can't always log in to
check new posts. Thanks!

Naredhel.

Todd H.

"Náredhel" writes:

Hi guys. I have a very annoying problem. I've recently bought Musicmatch
Jukebox and when I try to play audio cd's, it says the drive is empty. No
matter what I do, the cd is simply not recognized, although Winamp and WMP
play them and even retrieve the album info off the net. Does anyone know how
to solve this problem?

Is Musicmatch looking at the right drive--they're an option in the
player settings? Are optionsPlayer set to playback digitinally? If
so, have you tried analog? Short of that, perhaps open a ticket with
their support folks.

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/