steph

Default how to transcribe some text ( via microsoft word for example) directly from a .wav recorded voice

please could u tell me if u know a software that make possible to
transcribe some text direct from a. wav recorded voice
wesley

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:04:23 +1100, steph wrote:

please could u tell me if u know a software that make possible to
transcribe some text direct from a. wav recorded voice

There are some speech recognition programs that don't work too badly under
good situations, but the catch is most of them have to be "trained" to
recognize the speaker's voice and enunciation patterns. Believe "Dragon
Speaking" software is widely available.

steph

Le Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:06:19 -0600, wesley a
écrit :

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:04:23 +1100, steph wrote:

please could u tell me if u know a software that make possible to
transcribe some text direct from a. wav recorded voice

There are some speech recognition programs that don't work too badly under
good situations, but the catch is most of them have to be "trained" to
recognize the speaker's voice and enunciation patterns. Believe "Dragon
Speaking" software is widely available.

thank's for the info,
I'm gonna check this out.