Philippe Bodard

Default Where is the download Cool Edit version 2.0 available ?

Hello,
With the appartenance of Syntrillium by Adobe, the download version of
cool edit 2.0 is not available anymore.
inst
Does anybody have a reference of a web site with this download.
Thank you very much for helping me.
Bye
Philippe Bodard
Richard Crowley

"Philippe Bodard" wrote ...
With the appartenance of Syntrillium by Adobe, the download
version of cool edit 2.0 is not available anymore.
inst
Does anybody have a reference of a web site with this
download. Thank you very much for helping me.

Adobe would likely be pretty upset if someone were
giving away CEP 2 when they are trying to sell it for
several hundred $ (labeled as "Adobe Audition")

Or were you looking for "warez"?

Philippe Bodard

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message ...
"Philippe Bodard" wrote ...
With the appartenance of Syntrillium by Adobe, the download
version of cool edit 2.0 is not available anymore.
inst
Does anybody have a reference of a web site with this
download. Thank you very much for helping me.

Adobe would likely be pretty upset if someone were
giving away CEP 2 when they are trying to sell it for
several hundred $ (labeled as "Adobe Audition")

Or were you looking for "warez"?

Thank you for your answer .
Adobe Audition is still selling CEP 2 but i have not found a mean to download
the CEP version 2.0 from their WEB site.
I have already the demo version of cool edit 2.1 but in order to install it
definitively i need to install cool edit 2.0 before.
So if there is someone who delivers the cool edit 2.0 download file on a ftp
site , i will be very merciful.
What is warez ?

Richard Crowley

"Philippe Bodard" wrote ...
Adobe Audition is still selling CEP 2

I don't know what that means?

NOBODY is selling CEP anywhere for any price.
CEP no longer exists as a commercial product.

Adobe is selling "Audition" which is essentially
what CEP used to be.

but i have not found a mean to download
the CEP version 2.0 from their WEB site.

Adobe has never sold CEP. They are selling "Audition".

Note that you CAN download the "tryout" version
of Adobe Audition.
http://www.adobe.com/products/tryado...jsp#product=92

I have already the demo version of cool edit 2.1 but in order
to install it definitively i need to install cool edit 2.0 before.
So if there is someone who delivers the cool edit 2.0 download
file on a ftp site , i will be very merciful.

Why not just download the "tryout" version of Adobe Audition?
Why do you want to demo a product that you can't buy anyway?

What is warez ?

"Warez" is stolen and illegally distributed software
and serial numbers. It may be the only available source
of CEP 2.0 still availalble. Of course you understand that
it will be an illegal copy.