Good Music

Default Help, seeking "automatic" equalization software

Help,

I'm seeking some inexpensive ( or = $100) software which I can tell it the
frequency response curve I want, and can feed it WAV audio files , and it
will analyze their frequency response curve, and change the EQ settings to
force it to match as close as possible my desired freq response curve.

Anyone know of such software for $100 or less?

If not, then is there any software I can get for that amount that can
analyze a WAV file and give me the "Average" (?) frequency response curve
over time, so I can then calculate for each frequency band, what the
difference between the actual level for that WAV file and my desired level,
and use those differences to set an equalizer manually?

The purpose of this will be to take a large batch of 2000 or so 3- and
4-minute audio WAV files from all different sources and give them all as
close as possible to the same frequency response curve.

I already did web searches on both Google and Google Newsgroups and found
lots of results for "audio equalizer software" but none seem to tell
whether it does the above function or not, or else they're in too technical
jargon for me (I saw once or twice though the term "spectrum analyzer", is
that the term for the tool I'd need to get the "average" response curve of
an entire WAV file?)

Thanks in advance for any info,
- GoodMusic