Al Prezi

Default Is there a Web Site?

Looking for a good web site to download Audio related programs and get
info on Audio. I am looking for a site compared to the following site I
am posting here which is for DVD+-R/DVD+-RW. Any help would be
appreciated. What I am trying to do is feed a audio cassette output into
my sound card to convert it to put on a audio cd. Thanks in advance.

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

Svante

Al Prezi wrote in message ...
Looking for a good web site to download Audio related programs and get
info on Audio. I am looking for a site compared to the following site I
am posting here which is for DVD+-R/DVD+-RW. Any help would be
appreciated. What I am trying to do is feed a audio cassette output into
my sound card to convert it to put on a audio cd. Thanks in advance.

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

This may be slightly off, but if you are interested in a Linux
distribution with focus on sound, here is a site:

http://www.agnula.org/

It's all free.