Default Splitting signal from recording chain to recorder and monitor amp

I am doing some project recording and I am using only a mic pre and a
compressor in my chain, no mixing console. I wish to split my output
so it goes to both my recorder and my power amp so I can audition the
sound in "real" realtime and make my adjustments, my aardvark 2020+
dosent let me have the signal pass through. Can I have some advice
from the group on making a cable for this and what it will do to the
signal. Thanks in advance.
Kenny

Hello,

I recommend getting a "Y" cable and splitting the signal after the
compressor.
It's output should be able to feed two line level inputs with no affect on
the sound.

have fun,

Kenny