ThomasDefender

Default Value ..Teac simul-sync reel to reel

I have a Teac 4 track Simul-sync reel to reel recorder
model A-sx2340

records/playback independently on 4 tracks, I believe its main use was for
music composing............. this unit is in perfect condition.....have played
with it for hours,recently..........can anyone tell me what is the value for
Ebay?

I believe the original cost was approx $1800? correct?

thanx for your help
Mark D. Zacharias

I think the original cost was much less, maybe 800.00, not 1800.00.

Current value might vary widely on eBay, but if it's really in good
operating order, maybe around 300.00 or so. I've seen used 3340's for
400.00.

Mark Z.