Steve Bogdanov

Default Help on Line Drivers!!!

I have re-wired my stock headunit in the car (due to cosmetics) to
provide me with 4ch F/R RCA's.

This is then being fed into a 4Ch amplifier.

My problem is that the gains on the amplifier are turned up to provide
ample sound, and also drive the sub, but i am experiencing electrical
noise (eg. CD motor, track changing and low level hum)

I have been looking for a Line driver IC to feed the outputs into it
to boost the signal, but have hit tooo many brick walls.

The OEM amplifier on the deck had a line driver/amplifier builtin to
the IC.

I am looking for a NICE way to increase the current signal to about
4-5Vrms, which can be hidden in the deck itself. There is enough room
as its a double-din size.

Any help would be nice...

P.S. I beleive Sanyo were going to release an IC to do excactly that,
it was the LV2901V (8db Gain) or the LV2902V (12dB Gain) but I havent
been able to source these anywhere!!

Cheers