shaun

Default Cable requirements for Shure Cartridges

Hi,
Anyone any thoughts on what sort of cable I'd best use to connect the
Shure M44C pickup to the amp in an old AMI Continental jukebox?
Critically its the size of the cable that limits what I can fit, too
thck seems to affect the balance of the tone arm
Cheers
Shaun
Trevor Wilson

"shaun" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Anyone any thoughts on what sort of cable I'd best use to connect the
Shure M44C pickup to the amp in an old AMI Continental jukebox?
Critically its the size of the cable that limits what I can fit, too
thck seems to affect the balance of the tone arm

**My favourite tone arm wire is the stuff manufactured by Van Den Hul. Very
strong, very flexible and easy to pull. It is, however, expensive. You may
want to look for an old turntable and remove the internal wiring from the
tone arm. Should be cost effective.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

FA: Neve, Manley, TT patch cables, Eventide, Neumann, Coles, bulk cable, connectors, etc. Lowndes Pro Audio 0 March 6th 04 06:01 PM
Some serious cable measurements with interesting results. Bruno Putzeys High End Audio 78 December 19th 03 04:27 AM
cabling explained Midlant Car Audio 8 November 14th 03 04:07 AM
Comment about speaker cables/interconnects Martin High End Audio 18 September 17th 03 04:07 PM
Quad snake cable Justin Ulysses Morse Pro Audio 8 July 3rd 03 05:10 PM