JCH

Default Digital Audio Receiver - networked MP3

Anyone have experience or recommendations for a Digital Audio Receiver
(DAR)? I want to be able to play MP3s from my home computer network
to my stereo on another floor of the house. I've started to look online at
choices but need more feedback and thought this would be a good place.
If there's another group that's better to post to sorry - I'll go there. My
price
range would be around $300. I'll want to go wireless as I already have a
wireless router (802.11g). I'm more concerned about network control
(browser interface) and not so concerned about remote control access as it
will be easy to get on a networked laptop and queue a play list.
Thx.