Dave Plowman

Default switching audio between two rooms...?

In article ,
Faustino Dina wrote:
Somebody pointed me to some kind of distributing audio amplifiers to
which you can audio enable as much rooms as you want, but I don't want
to trust the audio to such devices. What do you recommend in this case?

A *proper* DA - balanced output - is the way analogue audio is
distributed professionally, and will be near enough transparent if well
designed. And certainly better than the alternatives. However, such things
ain't cheap and aren't really available for the domestic market.

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
םחכילטמ

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave,

Where do you get all these mildly amusing anecdotes?

Dave Plowman

In article ,
םחכילטמ wrote:
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave,

Where do you get all these mildly amusing anecdotes?

From anywhere I find them.

--
*Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge to market reproductive organs.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn