Andy Eng

Default Separate releases for surround sound?

Break time...

Finished mixing up a choral arrangement that sounds awesome on home
entertainment surround-sound system (cathedralesque delays and reverb
out the wazoo) only to find out that on a stereo setup, it sounds like
mush...

Do any of you folks remember when special cut quadraphonic LPs were
sold, and was it worth the hassle? I'm wondering if I should make
available two releases of the same piece in stereo and surround.

Good grief... :-)