Robert Morein

Default the MISCREANT known as Brian L. McCarty

RB, all good.
Would you please be so kind as to include in this something which
distinguishes the real Robert Morein from the guy we're both after?

Brian L. McCarty forges defamatory posts in my name.
I am very much against Brian L. McCarty and what he does.
I hope all r.a.m. readers will be able to make the distinction.

Bob Morein

"RB" wrote in message
Brian L. McCarty, (A.K.A. "Robert Morein" ) CONFIRMS
that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax Dealer. Working

undercover
as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well

PERSONALLY
contacted Hart Huschens, Sound Emporium's
U.S. EarMax distributor, and VERIFIED that The Sound Emporium is indeed an
Authorized EarMax Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized EarMax Dealer

Brian L. McCarty, (A.K.A. "Robert Morein" ) CONFIRMS
that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music Hall Dealer. Once again,
working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the INFAMOUS
ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall, Sound
Emporium's distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and VERIFIED that The
Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall Dealer. YIPPEE!!!

Thanks
again, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Music Hall Dealer

Brian L. McCarty, (A.K.A. "Robert Morein" ) CONFIRMS
that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Creek Dealer. As before,
working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the INFAMOUS
ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Creek who in turn contacted Roy Hall,
Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED that The Sound
Emporium is indeed, you guessed it, an Authorized Creek Dealer. YIPPEE!!!
Thank you so much, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Creek Dealer

Although TOTALLY LOATHSOME and REPUGNANT, not to mention A CONVICTED

RAPIST,
Lee Hodges, I mean Brian L. McCarty, (A.K.A. "Robert Morein"
) FINALLY did The Sound Emporium a favor by involving
its' distributors and by CONFIRMING The Sound Emporium's AUTHORIZED

STATUS.
)

I do not condone the behavior of the MISCREANT known as Brian L. McCarty,
(A.K.A. "Robert Morein" ), I mean Lee Hodges, I mean
Anthony Ramallo, or whatever ALIAS he is using today, nor do I encourage

THE
RAPIST's continued efforts to malign the FINE
reputation of The Sound Emporium, but our attorneys are smiling WIDELY

given
this INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well's COUNTLESS LIBEL, SLANDER and DEFAMATION.

Keep it up, boy RAPIST, Brian L. McCarty, (A.K.A. "Robert Morein"
), I mean Lee Hodges, I mean Anthony Ramallo, I mean
BWAHAHA, or WHATEVER ALIAS you are using nowadays because you will SURELY
end up in PRISON again!

Regards,

RB
The Sound Emporium

FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition vivace Marketplace 2 July 19th 03 07:20 AM
Att: Brian L. McCarty & bass fishing Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 14th 03 06:10 PM
FS Krell 300iL JDOE Marketplace 4 July 14th 03 03:13 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM