RB

Default RAPIST, Brian L. McCarty, I mean Lee Hodges, I mean Anthony Ramallo, I mean BWAHAHA

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer.
Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the INFAMOUS
ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Hart Huschens, Sound Emporium's U.S.
EarMax distributor, and VERIFIED that The Sound Emporium is indeed an
Authorized EarMax Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized EarMax Dealer

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music
Hall Dealer.
Once again, working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the
INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's
distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and VERIFIED that The Sound
Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall
Dealer. YIPPEE!!! Thanks again, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Music Hall Dealer

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
Creek Dealer.
As before, working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the
INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Creek who in turn contacted Roy
Hall, Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED that The Sound
Emporium is indeed, you guessed it, an Authorized Creek Dealer. YIPPEE!!!
Thank you so much, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Creek Dealer

Although TOTALLY LOATHSOME and REPUGNANT, not to mention A CONVICTED RAPIST,
Lee Hodges, I mean Brian L. McCarty FINALLY did The Sound Emporium a favor
by involving
its' distributors and by CONFIRMING The Sound Emporium's AUTHORIZED STATUS.
)

I do not condone the behavior of the MISCREANT known as Brian L. McCarty, I
mean Lee Hodges, I mean Anthony Ramallo, or whatever ALIAS he is using
today, nor do I encourage THE RAPIST's continued efforts to malign the FINE
reputation of The Sound Emporium, but our attorneys are smiling WIDELY given
this INFAMOUS ne'er-do-well's COUNTLESS LIBEL, SLANDER and DEFAMATION.

Keep it up, boy RAPIST, Brian L. McCarty, I mean Lee Hodges, I mean Anthony
Ramallo, I mean BWAHAHA, or WHATEVER ALIAS you are using nowadays because
you will SURELY end up in PRISON again!

Regards,

RB
The Sound Emporium

FS Krell 300iL JDOE Marketplace 4 July 14th 03 03:13 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Att: Brian L. McCarty; Anthony Ramallo = McCarty sockpuppet; Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Hong, 80 Raffles Place, Coral Sea Studios, WorldJazz, Enron, K1 Ventures, Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australi Robert Morein Marketplace 1 July 8th 03 04:45 AM
Affidavit on file Anthony Ramallo Marketplace 1 July 7th 03 09:41 AM