HighEndAudio.com

Default MORE EXAMPLES OF BM's CONFUSION...

good one Kenny!

Ted

"Ken Drescher" wrote in message

BM, you must have me confused with this business:

http://www.edumpster.com/

Hey, Isn't that an image of you on the site? Check it out! I think YOU

are a
dumpster diver after all.

My website link is at the bottom folks...

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long

this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a,

Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL,

Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.