Robert Morein

Default Another item SOLD with BM's help

Ken, congrats on the sales.

However, I would not trust Brian L. McCarty in your shipping department.
Although I am all in favor of hiring the mentally impaired, McCarty has a
bad attitude that walk-in customers would find offensive.

Best regards,
Bob Morein
Chairman, Worldjazz Television
(Not associated with worldjazz.com or Brian L. McCarty)

"Ken Drescher" wrote in message
My inventory and marketing aid (BM) is earning his keep. I now have a

spot
open in the shipping department - can you open a cardboard box?

FACT: Pioneer SX-1050 SOLD
FACT: Sherwood Cassette Deck SOLD

Customers are buying gear after watching BM make a fool of himself on this
group (see below)!

Subj: audio.net market info...
Date: 7/2/2003 5:55:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: (Doug)

Ken:

I found out about you from the Usenet group: rec.audio.marketplace, and
actually, what drew you to my attention was the ongoing McCarty saga.
In my case at least, McCarty's diatribes and nonsense acted as an
advertising vehicle for your business!

All the best : Doug

"Ken Drescher" wrote:

This is the third SX-1050 I've offered, all with different serial

numbers.
Every image was different too.

Notice Drescherdumpster always fails to address the FACTS. Here's the

FACTS
about Drescherdumpster. Com!

Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79

First advertismement, May 20, 2002

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a,

Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL,

Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.