Ken Drescher

Default Contemporary Design Receiver $69 - L@@K!

Sherwood S-9200CP Receiver, $69

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/s-9200cp.html

Wow, a heavy, high quality Sherwood receiver at a super value price. Unique
tuning knob (see image). Digital tuner with Touch Lock feature (when you let go
of the tuning knob it locks onto station). This is the same feature found on
the $1,200 Pioneer SX-1980. Rated at a conservative 25 watts per channel.
Inputs: AM/FM, Phono, Tape, Aux. Includes connections and switching for two
pair of speakers. Each output has fuse protection on the back of the receiver.
This Sherwood is a cut above what you got in a comparable receiver at this
time. Includes original instruction manual! The unit is fully functional and
has excellent cosmetics. Great for a modest primary system or that extra system
you want in the den, bedroom or garage. $69 plus shipping.

Satisfaction Guaranteed as always.

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.