Chris in Durham

Default FS: Tascam Patch Bay PB-32P

FS: Tascam Patch Bay PB-32P
19" with 1/4" front & back - new, unused condition, e.g. I bought it new (Sam Ash in NY) and never used it.

Best reasonable offer - don't ask, just offer, please. It's worth whatever amount the buyer will pay.

Thanks. (No, I don't have any Biltmore tickets, so don't ask)

$10 bucks shipping & handling fair enough?

Chris in Durham, NC

remove xxx's before replying