Ken Drescher

Default Kenwood KR-5400 Receiver, Minty

Kenwood KR-5400 Receiver, $119

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/kr-5400.html

Beautiful silver front Kenwood receiver. The front panel lettering is etched
into the aluminum. Rated at 35 watts per channel. All discrete components. 4
power transistors, large power supply and heatsinks. Very well built. Inputs:
AM/FM, phono1, phono2, tape1 and tape2, aux, mic. Low and High filters,
Connections and switching for THREE pair of speakers. Stereo Selector: L only,
R only, L+R (mono), stereo. FM Mute, bass, treble and loudness controls. This
Kenwood receiver is fully functional and has excellent cosmetics. All dial
lamps working. It has been cleaned inside and out - controls are very quiet.
I'd match this receiver up to any Marantz! It sound great. Kenwood offered this
piece from 1974-78 for $380, only $119 plus shipping. (27lbs net, 36lbs gross)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.

Brian L. McCarty

Default SOUND EMPORIUM - NO store, NO goods, NO nuthin'! USEHIFIFORLESS.COM - QUALITY VENDOR!

On 15/1/03 17:17, in article , "rb"
wrote:

Our clients' feedback at eBay and Audiogon is forged and worthless

So true!

New name - - same old SCAMMERS!

EMPORIUM n
1. a store, usually a large store, that offers a wide selection of goods

"SOUND EMPORIUM": NO store, no wide selection, no goods. Just grey market
JUNK sold without authorisation!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

in article , SE at
wrote on 8/12/02 21:12:

Notice too that this scamster keeps posting under phony names, first
"Robert Benson" than Benson Manga, then last week as "jeffbeck". Now a new
fraudulent address hiding behind giganews and usfamily.net!

Robert Benson
Suzanne Manka

Are the likely culprits, although they are hiding behind layers of anonymous
email addresses.
Service? Nope. Support? Nope.

No phone number. No verifiable email address. Hiding behind sockpuppets
and anonymous email servers isn't the hallmark of a "quality" vendor.

A quality vendor like "hififorless.com" has verifiable phones and addresses,
has THAWTE secured ordering, and provides only FACTORY warranties.

The mark of a quality vendor!

On top of the consistently lowest price available on-line in the
U.S. for NEW HD600's, the only "two words" you need to know when you
want to buy a NEW pair of SENNHEISER HD600's, are "SOUND EMPORIUM."
)

"Consistently Low"? What a laugher. Others are far lower on Ebay and
elsewhere.

And they include a MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, not some "distributor's
warranty" that requires you send these suspect headphones back to China or
Germany.

Legitimate sellers on the net like "hififorless.com" offer REAL
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTIES because they are AUTHORISED DEALERS.

Richer Sounds in the UK were selling the HD600 brand new for just £99
over Xmas!. I think even now the most you'll have to pay for a pair
from them is £120!!, you might wanna consider getting a pair from the
UK if your buying them outside the US.

ALWAYS Bid & Buy with Total Confidence & Assurance at The Sound
Emporium, click here . . .
http://www.tcinternet.net/users/bmangman/ .

Except "Robert Benson" was ejected from TCInternet. Along with Ebay, where
they established another account and loaded it up with phony "praise".

The St. Paul city treasurer's office, can find no such business
registered in St. Pau! The only two words people know with "sound
emporium" is "certified scamsters"!!!

Then there is what SENNHEISER USA has said:

"This outfit is not an authorized Sennheiser Dealer and as such we
cannot guarantee the authenticity or the legitimacy of this product
offering. I suggest you purchase your HD600 from one of our authorized
dealers in order to secure legitimate, factory fresh product."

Sincerely,

Robert G. Douglas
Manager, Consumer Electronics
Sennheiser Electronic Corp.

Robert Morein

Default BRIAN L. MCCARTY - NO store, NO goods, NO nuthin'! USE WORLDJAZZ.TV - QUALITY JAZZ TELEVISION

"Brian L. McCarty" wrote in message
ws.com...
On 15/1/03 17:17, in article , "rb"
wrote:

Our clients' feedback at eBay and Audiogon is forged and worthless

Oh, come on, Brian.
We've investigated your website http://www.worldjazz.com, and it appears to
be completely fraudulent.

Even if Sound Emporium had done something wrong (and there is no evidence
that they have) it would be the pot calling the kettle black. Everything
which you say about them really applies to YOU.

Brian, you are a scammer. Don't you understand that? You are a bad man.

Your domain registrations appear to be completely fraudulent.

I warned you yesterday that as a consequence of your actions here, you have
been deleted from a major industry directory.

Bad boy, Brian.
I gave you a couple days grace to straighten out.
We're going to go back to work on your case forthwith.
We're going to give you YAB (Yet Another Boomerang).

One thing you don't seem to understand, Brian, is that We are one step ahead
of you.
If you enjoy having your reputation ruined by the truth, you must be
gratified.
It's an ongoing process which I enjoy immensely.

Clicking on the banner of Brian L. McCarty's website,
http://www.worldjazz.com, produces the following link:
"Not Found
The requested URL /(http://www.k1ventures.com/) was not found on this
server. "

"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Unfortunately for Brian, he has no ties to K1 Ventures. The link implies an
association that is not there.
He has been warned to remove the "Broadcast India" logo from his website.
He has been warned to remove the "IBC 2003" logo from his website.

Someday, Brian, if you regain your sanity, you may want to walk through a
few doors without it being known that you do these things.

Brian, we're going to get another Boomerang ready for you.

Because Brian does not learn from suffering, he is about to experience the
Boomerang Phenomena again.

Let's now continue onto the backgrounder, while we wait for the Boomerang to
come around and knock Brian again.

The keyword is: BOOMERANG.
McCarty ran "Coral Sea Studios" into the ground.
In the finale, the studio owed it's employees $270,000. The Australian
government picked up the tab, except for Brian, who common sense declares
the culprit in this business debacle.

Ever since, Brian has been simultaneously trying to get back into business,
while slamming honest people on r.a.m. This psycho doesn't understand the
principle of the boomerang, even though he lives in Australia.

The two don't mix, because of an ongoing effort that tracks the activities
of McCarty, and notifies victims of possible intellectual property
infringement. Already, the organizers of Broadcast India have made it known
he will not be welcome there.

The latest in the saga of Brian L. McCarty's sticky fingers is his
unauthorized use of the Broadcast India 2003 logo on his website,
http://www.worldjazz.com.

The organizers have been notified, and are angry at this misappropriation of
intellectual property.

And then there's the separate "French Jazz Affair."

Without getting too specific, it appeared that McCarty was pretending to act
as a producer, or facilitator, or syndicator for a longtime radio host who
has a syndicated jazz music program. McCarty was crediting himself, and his
WorldJAZZ scam, but the radio host knew nothing about it.

It seems possible that McCarty is also imagining that the properties which
he sold to BET are still his. Brian, they aren't. Keep your sticky fingers
off musical performances that belong to Viacom, or I'll come after you.

I will continue to minutely examine McCarty's activities.

We have a team of 4 watching McCarty 24 hours a day.

Anytime he tries something illegitimate, he will be short-circuited.

Brian L. McCarty is apparently busy with his scissors and library paste as
he moves the clipart around on his website, http://www.coralseastudios.com .
There is NOTHING on this website except how to contact a fake front man,
"David C.L. Feng", who has a Hotmail address, LOL.

And his other website, http://www.worldjazz.com is even worse. McCarty has
removed the fake link to K1 Ventures which formerly appeared when you
clicked on the banner, but the rest of the website is just a counter that I
seem to be the only person who increments.

The website claims to have found hackers:
"PERPATRATORS IN PENNSYLVANIA HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AND
APPROPRIATE ACTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN ."
Where the link points swings around like a weather vane. Yesterday it
pointed to Martha Stewart, with whom McCarty has little in common.

but there's nothing to hack!

We are currently investigating whether McCarty has made claims regarding
ownership of musical performance recordings, and purveys them to third
parties.

Are WorldJAZZ's musical properties stolen?
Does Brian L. McCarty own the musical properties he claims to own?
Does Brian L. McCarty make a warranty to investors?

We're finding all of this out.

WorldJAZZ, a very questionable business enterprise, tries to associate
itself with legitimate broadcasters.
McCarty's own domain name, WorldJAZZ, is registered to a false name, David
Ellison.

That's all you can do, Brian.
The price you pay for your mischief is nobody will go into business with
you.

The tradeoff is clear: Brian slanders and lies on R.A.M. = loss of business
opportunity.
As long as you want to keep shooting yourself in the foot, we'll supply the
bullets.

Attention all residents of Oz, particularly in the vicinity of Trinity
Beach, Cairns, Australia.
You have a piece of Yank scum living with you, for which we apologize as a
nation. His name is Brian L. McCarty, and he has forged the scurrilous post
reproduced below.

Following the reproduction is a backgrounder on McCarty.

***BREAKING NEWS ALERT***BREAKING NEWS ALERT***BREAKING NEWS ALERT***

READ DOWN.

The above is yet another forgery by Brian L. McCarty.
Talk about fake!!!

A couple of weekends ago, one of Brian's two websites,
http://www.worldjazz.com, fluctuated between Brian's placeholder website and
redirection to bet.com, as Brian decides how much he
wants to contest with BET who owns the website.
Now, as BET is a billion dollar company, and Brian is a fat man in a little
condo, guess who's gonna win? Watch the link carefully, and bet on how long
he can hold out.

When the inevitable occurs, Brian won't have the Worldjazz domain, which he
may not have any claim to anyway.
All the while he was trying to stick it to people for "unregistered
business", etc., it may turn out he didn't have the rights to use
http://www.worldjazz.com .

Brian still has one website left, composed entirely of clip art.
Since he insists on picking on Ken, let's get out the dynamite and do

MORE DEMOLITION!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

From Brian's very own fake website, we have:
Information for Asia-Pacific region, contact David C. L. Feng at

Now why would Brian L. McCarty, if he's running a legitimate business, use a
hotmail address for a business contact?

The answer is simple: David C.L. Feng is a FAKE PERSON. He doesn't exist.

Why would Brian think a forger sitting in a $20K condo by the Coral Sea has
credibility?
If you think it's true, Brian, say it as yourself.
Of course, I'll be there to set the record straight on who you are, what you
are, and why your twisted mind actually appears to enjoy being disliked.

Brian, you could have had it all. You made a big score, and let it all leak
away. Your "friends" hate you. Jeff Wexler won't talk to you. There may
still be a world of opportunity for you somewhere, but thousands of people
read what you do here. Do you expect them to walk in the door, even if you
manage to cobble together a tiny one-room version of Coral Sea Studios? You
can't be a world-reknowned psychotic weirdo, and expect people to want to do
business with you.

Every time you post here, Brian, is a nail in your coffin. I hope you don't
take it out on your wife and kids. Do you hit her? Do you yell at your son
or deny him your affection? These are terrible things, Brian.

If there were any truth to it, one would wonder why McCarty would feel
compelled to forge it in my name.

Simply a LIE from Brian L. McCarty, r.a.m.'s notorious identity thief, liar,
swindler, scammer, and ne'erdowell.

It's an odd symptom of McCarty's sickly mind.
At the same time he's trying to grow his tiny (or nonexistent!) studio
business, Green Dolphin Media, he forges slanderous lies which make him
immensely unpopular.

Will he ever figure out that he's destroying himself? I doubt it.

Brian L McCarty, R.A.M'.S NOTORIOUS LIAR, lives above the shop of his
nonexistent studio at:

Green Dolphin Media
65 Vasey Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

where he maintains an empty website full of never-to-be-fullfilled promises,
http://www.coralseastudios.com and http://www.worldjazz.com

McCarty has just redone his website, removing the egregious false
endorsements.
He still keeps the nonexistent "David C. L. Feng " as "Asian Market
Coordinator", somehow believing that Asians prefer not to deal with a fat
caucasian.

However,
Maybe Mr. Brian "Enron" L. McCarty can explain what happened to the $270,000
he owes
his employees?

The Face Behind the Mask:

http://www.studentsandthelaw.org/McCarty/Brian.jpg

The Voice Behind the Curtain:

http://www.studentsandthelaw.org/McC...arty_voice.wav

Coral Sea Studios, WorldJazz, Enron, K1 Ventures,
Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australia, Boomerang

Arny Krueger

Default I'm obese

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Brian Blubber McCarthy" wrote in message
ws.com...

I'm obese. Help me!

May Andrews can liposuck you?

I take it Mr. Maggie that you have successfully used this procedure with
Marc Phillips?

We've seen the *before* picture.

Got an *after* picture?

Inquiring minds want to know...

tor b

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Brian Blubber McCarthy" wrote in message
ws.com...

I'm obese. Help me!

May Andrews can liposuck you?

I take it Mr. Maggie that you have successfully used this procedure with
Marc Phillips?

We've seen the *before* picture.

Yes, the pictures of the fat Marc "Porky Boy" Phillips have been posted many times.

Got an *after* picture?

No pictures of the new, svelte Marc Phillips! I wonder why???????
?
Inquiring minds want to know...

Think he got even fatter? Is that even possible? ;-)

Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
ws.com...
On 15/1/03 17:17, in article , "rb"
wrote:

Our clients' feedback at eBay and Audiogon is forged and worthless

So true!

A lie by Brian L. McCarty, on whose ass I keep, 24 hours a day.

New name - - same old SCAMMERS!

Same honest people -- in contrast to you, you pathological lying bag of
****.

EMPORIUM n
1. a store, usually a large store, that offers a wide selection of

goods

"SOUND EMPORIUM": NO store, no wide selection, no goods. Just grey market
JUNK sold without authorisation!

Bull****, Brian. They sell phones and headphone amps, and everybody likes
them, including Sennheiser U.S.A.

Actually, Brian, this sounds like you. And you're going to stay that way,
thanks to my unlimited long distance phone coverage.

Brian, we have you completely blocked with http://www.worldjazz.tv.
Your scam is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

The phones are rather old, Brian. Most unlikely that these early Staxes are
stolen.
But it's in your rotten character to accuse perfectly honest people asking
for help.

Brian,
How could you expect me to sell WorldJAZZ for you? I did what you told
me to, and put up an attractive website at http://www.worldjazz.tv . And I
talk to everyone who considers investing, but they don't seem to want to
touch it. I even direct them to http://www.worldjazz.com and point out the
lies and scams one by one. But what can I do, Brian? You're the most inept
scammer I've ever seen. Nobody would buy your dreck.

Dear potential WorldJAZZ investor:
Please call me at (215) 646-4894, and I'll show you why Brian's
posterior is a great gift for spouse/children/relatives. A few hundred
invested with this offering, even if it is not compliant with SEC
guidelines, will quickly shrink to $0.00, providing them with fond memories
of a stupid investment with a wasted scammer.

RIPOFF ALERT!!! for "WorldJAZZ" Scam!

Scammer Brian L. McCarty previously identified on this group as operator of
scammer website http://www.worldjazz.com
Warranty for "40% returns"? Nope.
Authorized to use logos? No.
Legitimate endorsements? No.
Properly registered? No; McCarty uses fictitious false front names.
McCarty's track record: ran Coral Seas Studios into near bankruptcy; he
could not pay employees.

Check out http://www.worldjazz.tv for my opinion of Brian L. McCarty and his
ventures.
Call me at (215) 646-4894 and I'll tell you all about him.

Brian is secretary of the Far North Queensland Film and Television
Association (FNQFTA) in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
Brian L. McCarty resides in a condo at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinty Beach,
Cairns, Queensland, Australia.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Brian L. McCarty's "Coral
Seas" studio project, an obvious scam, is now officially dead.

The remains may be viewed at http://www.coralseastudios.com .

Brian, we are celebrating your 49th birthday with news that the Coral Seas
project has gone belly-up.

We watch with great anticipation for the collapse of your WorldJAZZ Scam.

It's obvious that WorldJAZZ (http://www.worldjazz.com) is a
nonperforming non-asset, simply an invitation for the gullible to lose
money.

Coral Sea Studios, on the other hand, which McCarty (author of the above
post) also maintains, has already sunk beneath the waves. The project is
officially dead.

Brian, why do you keep around a zombie website?

Surely no business partners for Brian L. McCarty!

"WorldJAZZ
JAZZ MUSIC TELEVISION
NATIONAL CABLE
COMING SOON!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
DAILY JAZZ PROGRAMMING TO BE SUPPLIED BY WORLDJAZZ
TO MOSCOW CENTRAL TV BEGINNING DECEMBER 2004"

Whoops! The above appears to be a pack of lies from the "WorldJAZZ" website,
http://www.worldjazz.com. Moscow Central TV is being informed about this
travesty.

The website goes on to say,

"WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the
2004 Jersey Jazz Bass Festival

SEPTEMBER 22-25 2004
LIVE BROADCAST PLANNED"

But there is no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival" ! It's a complete fiction! There
IS a fishing tournament called the "Jersey Bass Festival".

And there's no "PETER THLIVEROSKI". It's a play on the name of Peter
Thliveros, a sports fisherman.

Lying is Brian's vocation. WorldJAZZ.com is built on the principle of the
"Big Lie", first enunciated by Joseph Goebbels.
Unfortunately, Brian doesn't know when to stop.
The fact of his lying on rec.audio.marketplace results in his constant
exposure on Google, which drives away the very suckers he would like to get
for WorldJAZZ.
We help this process of awareness along with a very active information
program.

Bluebook Value of Coral Sea Studios = MINUS $270,000.
Bluebook Value of WorldJAZZ Scam = Less Than Zero, precise numbers are under
INVESTIGATION.

The Face Behind the Mask:Scammer Brian L. McCarty, Moscow Central TV, David
C.L. Feng, David Ellison,
Ying Hong Huang, Lee Hodges, Anthony Ramallo, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu
80 Raffles Place, Coral Sea Studios, WorldJazz, Enron, K1 Ventures,
Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australia, Boomerang

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

Since his business failure, McCarty has tried to obtain new financing. These
methods characteristically rely on false identities and false business
fronts. His domain registrations are in the names of nonexistent people, and
his websites advertise nonexistent associations and companies, frequently by
theft of trademark. For example, my name, Robert Morein, was used as a
fictitious endorsement on his website http://www.coraseastudios.com. Since
he was caught some three months ago claiming to be a producer for a
syndicated jazz music program, his name has not appeared publicly on any of
his business enterprises.

McCarty is currently attempting to revive his Internet radio scheme,
WorldJAZZ, under the name http://www.worldjazz.com. This webpage currently
consists completely of false associations and endorsements. There is no
"Jersey Jazz Bass Festival", and "Peter Thliveroski" is a modification of
"Peter Thliveros", a sports bass fisherman!

McCarty has certain bizarre beliefs regarding the pricing of used audio
equipment appearing on rec.audio.marketplace. He refers constantly to a book
known as the "Orion Bluebook", which reports surveys of audio dealers for
prices they paid for used equipment, and prices at which sold. Anyone who
advertises on rec.audio.marketplace with prices in excess of the "wholesale
average condition" price is subject to attack by McCarty, who does so with
the vigor of the Red Brigades. Tactics he has employed against victims are
the filing of false crime reports with local police departments alleging
that the seller deals in stolen goods and alleged zoning violations.

Anyone can become a McCarty victim by disagreeing with him in a public
forum. In the past, consequences have been virus attacks, email bomb
attacks, defamatory postings, and chronic impersonation. All this is
contradictory to McCarty's apparent goal of obtaining finance for his
business projects. An intelligent scammer works quietly, while McCarty may
be the best known scammer of all time.

McCarty is 49 years old, and appears to be ill, requiring intermittent
hospital care. He apparently lacks mobility. It is possible that this
contributes to his mental imbalance.

Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L.
Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein,
Robert X Morein, Sylvan Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

Television Association, FNQFTA

WindsorFox[SS]

OFFICIAL RAM SADSACK COW mooed:

MoooooooooooooooooOOOOooo moo!

Moo, moo, moo....
Just go away, no one cares.

--
Check out the forums at the [SS] clan site http://www.shamikaserver.com

This post should NOT be included at horsepowered.com it is meant to
be the Usenet group rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang ONLY. This posting
was originated on RAMFM and is not intended nor authorized for use on
any other web site such horsepowered.com. Therefore it shold not be
seen as an endorsement of their products and services.