RB

Default This Weekend Only Sale : Brand New Music Hall MMF-9 turntable - authorized dealer

Hi and thanks for looking ! ! !

For Sale : Brand New Music Hall MMF-9 turntable - authorized dealer

Complete information available at . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...abl&1060845532

As always, Buy with Complete Confidence & Assurance at The Sound Emporium.

Our valued customers and clients speak VOLUMES about our products and our
service at The Sound Emporium Client Feedback Website. Click here . . .
http://www.usfamily.net/web/soundemporium/index.htm

All products are in stock and ready for immediate shipping.

Thanks again ! ! !

The Sound Emporium
Authorized Music Hall Dealer

P.S. Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that we are an Authorized Music Hall Dealer.
As Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, Brian PERSONALLY contacted Roy Hall,
our distributor and Music Hall manufactuer, and VERIFIED that we are an
Authorized Music Hall Dealer. YIPPEE ! ! ! Thanks, Lee.