Chad Clark

Default Convert 96K DIGI002 files to 48K for use on MBox... uh, how?!?

I am making a duo record with a violinist who uses a Digi MBox. We
both have PowerbookG4s and are working mostly separately. (She lives
in Brooklyn, I live in DC). She has an MBox and I have a DIgi 002.
We have one song in this project that I recorded at the 96K rate. (I
don't know why I did this... we're working very far out of the world
of hi-fi.)

She can't open this song in her MBox. How do I convert this file
for easy use on her MBox?

In other words, how do you convert at 96K ProTools LE files to 48K
ProTools LE files?

If any of you Digi-heads can email me this info quickly, I'd
appreciate it. The manual has lots of stuff about importing audio of
differing sampling rates but I can't seem to find the info about
exporting a Digi file to a lower sampling rate.

Please email at

--- chad
Marc Wielage

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:15:32 -0700, Chad Clark wrote
(in message ) :

In other words, how do you convert at 96K ProTools LE files to 48K
ProTools LE files?
--------------------------------snip----------------------------------

I'd say just bounce the session as a 48K file.

I don't think there's a quick and easy way of converting an entire session to
48K, and leave all the edits and automaton intact. You might want to check
on the Digidesign user group:

http://duc.digidesign.com/

and ask around in the LE section about it.

--MFW

15 amp fuse with 20 w fuse for wire? Spockie Car Audio 18 May 18th 04 07:44 AM
need converter from dp3 or dp4 formats to wav or ses formats tom williams Pro Audio 2 April 1st 04 11:17 PM
Mac utility to convert RealAudio files to WAV/SDII/AIFF? jt Pro Audio 3 February 22nd 04 03:19 AM
Extracting audio metadata Gaz General 2 October 27th 03 03:28 PM
Need Help with Behringer T-1953 Mike Rivers Pro Audio 1 September 2nd 03 11:10 PM