Audiomixer

Default FA: Neumann M-149 relisting

Hi All,
I'm relisting this because the buyer who hit the buy now button doesn't have
the money for it AAHHHH!!! Anyways it's up for auction again

Default Neumann M-149 relisting

"Audiomixer" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm relisting this because the buyer who hit the buy now button doesn't

have
the money for it AAHHHH!!! Anyways it's up for auction again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=15 19
8

Can anyone tell me how this mic compares sonically with the M-147? Darker?
Brighter? Cleaner? Is there not a whole ton of difference except switchable
patterns?

--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock

Richard Kuschel

Can anyone tell me how this mic compares sonically with the M-147? Darker?
Brighter? Cleaner? Is there not a whole ton of difference except switchable
patterns?

--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock
http://www.saqqararecords.com

Apples and oranges or perhaps apples and road apples.

The M149 is an extremely clean very transparent microphone. Very sensitive and
well worth owning. (Some may disagree on that,but that is my impression)

The M147 is not.

Richard H. Kuschel