Kevin Kelly

Default best ebay hyperbole in a long time...

This is a comical stretch
3714055759
Kevin M. Kelly
"There needs to be a 12-step program for us gearheads"
Michael R. Kesti

Kevin Kelly wrote:

This is a comical stretch
3714055759

Those not aware of how to find the auction based on its number might
appreciate this link.

| two, one and one make one."
| - The Who, Bargain
Paul Bawol

Those not aware of how to find the auction based on its number might
appreciate this link.

Kevin was afraid that one of those folks would actually buy it...

....Paul

"In the analog realm, it ain't "OVER" 'til it's over."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=371405 575
9

| two, one and one make one."
| - The Who, Bargain

james

In article ,
Paul Bawol wrote:

Those not aware of how to find the auction based on its number might
appreciate this link.

Okay, I don't get it. That box looks way ragged, but I guess what's
funny about it is that particular reverb isn't $500 gear?

Isn't that an Eventide harmonizer right below it in the rack? Seems
like that would be interesting to somebody.

"Hey, 1975 called! They want their gear back!"

Analogeezer

(Kevin Kelly) wrote in message ...
This is a comical stretch
3714055759
Kevin M. Kelly
"There needs to be a 12-step program for us gearheads"

Actually this old crusty set is almost as funny, maybe even funnier:

I've got a lot of "vintage PA" stuff and if it wasn't so heavy Ebay
would be the place to unload it, that's for sure...

Analogeezer