Aftab Mooshoo Bong Singh

Default Kurt Cocaine had no talent.................

Courtney Love is nothing but a no talented slut as well.

Give me a break already.

You take some guy who looks like he is allergic to soap, plays 3
chords and drones on and on in some monotonous tone and he is
considered a talent?

Quick, hum a Cocaine tune....You can't because there is no melody.
There is no harmony either nor is there any counterpoint.
It's nothing but a collection of hard on the ears garbage.

Speaking of garbage, Courtney is even less of a talent than Kurt.....

To even speak of Monk in the same post as these two pieces of trash is
a travesty.

We need to flush the toilet and get rid of the **** that thinks they
are artists because they surely are not.

Rap should be the first to go down the bowl.

And lest you think I am some old fart that doesn't know, Dylan duped
an entire generation as well.

Another squealing no talent.
Ben Bradley

In rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.piano,rec.music.mak ers.jazz,
(Aftab Mooshoo Bong Singh) wrote:

Courtney Love is nothing but a no talented slut as well.

Go clean off your piano bench.

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Steven Sena

I think someone needs a hug...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound Recording
[...]

Kurt Albershardt

Forwarded to

LJM

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... ............. Knock
off the cross posting twit.

Jim M

[...]

it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt....

hank alrich

x-no archive: yes

Bonkwater has lost it...

--
ha
Ricky W. Hunt

wrote in message

So why is this post abusive?

I saw it as an obvious troll. I had a good response but I just let it go.
Their big fear is being ignored so I suggest we help by ignoring it.

Tony Elka

In article 6Ns9c.111627$_w.1366178@attbi_s53, Ricky W. Hunt
wrote:

wrote in message

So why is this post abusive?

I saw it as an obvious troll. I had a good response but I just let it go.
Their big fear is being ignored so I suggest we help by ignoring it.

Not to mention it had nothing whatsoever to do with pianos.

Tony
Mike O'sullivan

wrote in message

So why is this post abusive?

I saw it as an obvious troll. I had a good response but I just let it go.
Their big fear is being ignored so I suggest we help by ignoring it.

But you didn't did you?

DaveDrummer

[...]

....who ****ing cares?

Particle Salad

"Aftab Mooshoo Bong Singh" wrote in
message om...

Another squealing no talent.

I suspected so... but I haven't yet heard your music, so I can't really say.

Now available: new Particle Salad CD "The Track Inside."

See http://www.particlesalad.com for more info.

John Noll

Tony Elka wrote:
In article 6Ns9c.111627$_w.1366178@attbi_s53, Ricky W. Hunt
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

So why is this post abusive?

I saw it as an obvious troll. I had a good response but I just let it go.
Their big fear is being ignored so I suggest we help by ignoring it.

Not to mention it had nothing whatsoever to do with pianos.

Tony

....or pro audio.

John Noll
Retromedia Sound Studios
Red Bank, NJ 07701

Phone: 732-842-3853 Fax: 732-842-5631

http://www.retromedia.net

Mark Steven Brooks

I thought nazism went out about 60 years ago.

No, it is alive and thriving in places like America,
Germany, France....
(Mark Steven Brooks/Elaterium Music)

Mark Steven Brooks

Quick, hum a Cocaine tune....You can't because there is no melody.

He's alright, he's alright, he's alright.....

Cobain.
(Mark Steven Brooks/Elaterium Music)
Fong Shui

And Lysol. That slut I bet has every disease known to man.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:00:14 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:58:37 GMT, "Steven Sena"
wrote:

I think someone needs a hug...

Personally I wouldn't hug Courtney Love unless I had a can of Raid in my
hand.
God knows what might jump off of her.

xy

so where is the great "aftab mooshoo sing" music? please post an mp3
link so we can see how superior you are to curt cobain and the other
artists you have mentioned. ROTFL. my guess is you completely suck,
have no hits, and have made less than $100,000 of the sale or
presentation of your music.