Paul Stamler

Default Yet another Elvis microphone

Hi folks:

Got a spare $12,500?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43 3

Peace,
Paul
Want to write me? Get the hell out.

Ricky W. Hunt

"Paul Stamler" wrote in message
Hi folks:

Got a spare $12,500?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43 3

Peace,
Paul
Want to write me? Get the hell out.

What did that "Big Hunk o' Elvis Hairball" end up selling for?

Mike Cleaver

For that price, I hope it comes with DNA proof that he actually spit
in it!

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 22:03:22 GMT, "Ricky W. Hunt"
wrote:

"Paul Stamler" wrote in message
Hi folks:

Got a spare $12,500?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43 3

Peace,
Paul
Want to write me? Get the hell out.

What did that "Big Hunk o' Elvis Hairball" end up selling for?

Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Voice-overs, Newscaster, Engineering and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Ricky W. Hunt

"Mike Cleaver" wrote in message
For that price, I hope it comes with DNA proof that he actually spit
in it!

I finally found out the "hairball" went for $115,000.

Geoff Wood

Mike Cleaver wrote:
For that price, I hope it comes with DNA proof that he actually spit
in it!

For sale, blue dress. Only slight spit-marks. One owner, has been carefully
looked after by fastidious mother.

geoff