Roger W. Norman

Default My thanks to some of RAP's cohorts

David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message
... Did you get a chance to
play the CD of the kids from Booker T. ?

Actually, no I didn't. I took a bunch of CDs, but rarely played any of
them. I had to run video this year in addition to the audio, using both a
DVD recorder and an industrial VHS with my new 3ccd camera, so I was really
playing more than running audio during the changeovers. Guess I'm getting
sloppy since I've been doing this for so many years. Something I'll have to
pay attention to in the future. Plus, last year we were snowed in, so
pulling out I Thought About You was novel. Got the room moving, though! g

Wish I had. It was in a pile of CDs to go but that I neglected to pick up.
I had to run three van loads of equipment up and that was a pain by itself.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"