Ken Palmateer

Default Problem with "Clean Plus"

I recently bought and installed "Clean Plus" from a nearby
Future Shop. Problem is, after an apparently successful install, when
I click on either the desktop short-cut or go straight to the
directory and click on the proper .exe file, nothing happens. Some
brief hard drive activity, and that's it, nothing starts up.
At that point if I go to the desktop and click on "My
Computer" it will take me to an empty white screen and freeze up from
that point on. Three finger salute does nothing useful, and the only
way to shut down is hit the reset button. If anyone is familiar with
this problem or has any ideas on how to get Clean Plus (ver. 4)
running, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks. Ken