danscott_at_chocolatefudge_dot_com

Default HELP with roland TD-7

Dont know the answer to your specific question but check out the td-7
editor...
http://www.dnote.nl/software/td7edit.htm

I just picked up a td-7 sans manual my self.. the above editor realy made it
easier to tweak...

Thanks

"piper powell" wrote in message
news
I have a roland td-7 and no manual.
I've been able to figure out how to work it except for one thing.

When I make changes to the trigger parameters (threshold, max, min
etc.) it seems as if they are only changed for that drum set. I don't
understand why anyone would want different settings for each set, the
triggers will be the same!!
Is there a way to set the trigger parameters globally?

I haven't found a phone number for roland support and their web site
borders on useless.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Piper