aanaddha

Default Mnemonic word program

I don't know if this is off-topic for this forum or not, but you guys
are real smart so I'm asking you. I hope this makes sense to someone.
I'm looking for a word-processing type program that would generate all
of the variables (including repetition) of a four to twelve word
phrase containing various mnemonic syllables that I could create.
(e.g.: "dhati", "ghena", "thuna", "dhete", "tete", etc. – hindustani
tabla bols –like the phrases the Zakir Hussain recites before or while
he's playing .)
I'm looking for a interactive word phrase generator, not a sound
sample player.
Thanks in advance for any and suggestions.

Bill

Scott Dorsey

In article ,
aanaddha wrote:
I don't know if this is off-topic for this forum or not, but you guys
are real smart so I'm asking you. I hope this makes sense to someone.
I'm looking for a word-processing type program that would generate all
of the variables (including repetition) of a four to twelve word
phrase containing various mnemonic syllables that I could create.
(e.g.: "dhati", "ghena", "thuna", "dhete", "tete", etc. – hindustani
tabla bols –like the phrases the Zakir Hussain recites before or while
he's playing .)
I'm looking for a interactive word phrase generator, not a sound
sample player.

10 input "Number of words: ", num
20 for i = 1 to num : print "word ",i,":"; : input a$(i) : next i : print
30 rem Generate four-word phrases
30 for i = 1 to num
40 for j = 1 to num
50 for k = 1 to num
60 for l = 1 to num
70 print a$(i), " ", a$(j), " ", a$(k), " ", a$(l)
80 next l
90 next k
100 next j
110 next i

Luke Kaven

Hmmm. On second thought, maybe I misunderstood the request.

Luke Kaven wrote:
(aanaddha) wrote:
[...]
Do you think there might be a
windows-friendly version of a similiar program?

Bill

Google up "anagram generator" and try some of those options. Here's
one on the web.

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

Luke

Scott Dorsey

aanaddha wrote:

Gee, thanks for the the answer Scott! ...ummm, I know I asked for it
and I got exactly what I 'asked' for, ... but I don't really know how
to program in dos. Is it hard to learn? Do you think there might be a
windows-friendly version of a similiar program?

That thing will run on anything with a BASIC interpreter... isn't there
some GWBASIC thing for Windows?
S O'Neill

15 dim A$(num)

if there are more than 10 words, you need this. If an array is
automatically dimensioned by its first reference, it defaults to 10
elements.

Encoding Spoken Word MS General 4 April 5th 04 03:08 PM
a;& Get Rich Legally & Quickly !!! a;& Make Money Car Audio 0 November 3rd 03 07:21 PM
Flying Cow D/A and Word Clock Dan Maas Pro Audio 10 October 17th 03 11:04 PM
Ramsa Converter Word Clock Out/Thru Christian Serig Pro Audio 1 August 29th 03 02:01 PM
Is there a program that syncs Protools to picture? AweSpishus Pro Audio 3 August 25th 03 12:59 AM