Ryan

Default Where's the Pitch?

I know this is going to sound very easy, hopefully, for most of you;
but I can't seem to find any pitch generator software anywhere. All I
need is a simple dial that would play a sine wave consistantly at any
freq (20- 20000hz) and be able to adjust the frequency in real time.
A pulgin for SX would be extra special nice.

Thanks
Neil Henderson

I know this is going to sound very easy, hopefully, for most of you;
but I can't seem to find any pitch generator software anywhere. All I
need is a simple dial that would play a sine wave consistantly at any
freq (20- 20000hz) and be able to adjust the frequency in real time.
A pulgin for SX would be extra special nice.

I am pretty damn sure I have seen one of those things as a freebie utility on
either the AnalogX site or the Direct X-Files:

http://www.analogx.com

http://www.directxfiles.com

If I'm mistaken, and if no one else comes up with one in a day or so, I try to
check & see if I can find where it was that I saw that... it was pretty
recently, so I might be able to backtrack & locate it.

NeilH

S O'Neill

Ryan wrote:
I know this is going to sound very easy, hopefully, for most of you;
but I can't seem to find any pitch generator software anywhere. All I
need is a simple dial that would play a sine wave consistantly at any
freq (20- 20000hz) and be able to adjust the frequency in real time.
A pulgin for SX would be extra special nice.

Thanks

http://www.nt-instruments.com/minstruments/

Ricky W. Hunt

"Ryan" wrote in message
om...
I know this is going to sound very easy, hopefully, for most of you;
but I can't seem to find any pitch generator software anywhere. All I
need is a simple dial that would play a sine wave consistantly at any
freq (20- 20000hz) and be able to adjust the frequency in real time.
A pulgin for SX would be extra special nice.

Thanks

http://www.brainspawn.com/products/ToneGen/

Ethan Winer

Ryan,

The best freeware sine wave oscillator I've found is Vincent Burel's. Go
he

www.vb-audio.com

Then find and click "LF Generator 1.0" on the lower right. Unlike some of
the others mentioned, this one can play any frequency, not just the ISO 1/3
octave standards.

--Ethan

Ryan

I am pretty damn sure I have seen one of those things as a freebie utility on
either the AnalogX site or the Direct X-Files:

http://www.analogx.com

http://www.directxfiles.com

Well, I couldn't find a pitch generator on either of these sites, but
props for hooking me up with them. You can find some sweet stuff at
analog X. A .WAV file audio appregiator that works in any direct x
enabled host! And it's free! For those that haven't perused these
sites, I highly recommend them.

JmS

The best freeware sine wave oscillator I've found is Vincent Burel's. Go
he

www.vb-audio.com

Then find and click "LF Generator 1.0" on the lower right. Unlike some of
the others mentioned, this one can play any frequency, not just the ISO

1/3
octave standards.

As usual, Ethan is right on the money.

pitch shifter plugin Jan Saalbach Pro Audio 0 November 17th 03 03:12 PM
high pitch sound sayduckshun Car Audio 4 October 16th 03 06:21 AM
Pitch bend ranges jt Pro Audio 4 September 29th 03 08:05 PM
high pitch whine? SmilingSinner Car Audio 5 August 11th 03 03:18 AM
hearing high pitch Aaron Anodide Pro Audio 6 July 11th 03 05:45 PM