Todd

Default What amp do I need?

I'm posting this again because the original one got put on another
thread i've never read before. Kinda weird.

Hi,
I have a dodge caravan with 4 sony 6x9's. 2 in the back and 2 in the
doors, each about 60w, 240w peak or something. I have a JVC KD-SX980
which is 50wx4 peak. When I turn it up to about 70%, the speakers
start to pop here and there, so I back off on the volume. I'm
guessing I need a 4 channel amp. How many watts or what kind of spec
should I look for. Also, I would like an amp that I could add another
amp to for driving subs in the future. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Todd