SinusX

Default What is better

Hello
If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

Sam Carleton

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 at 19:53 GMT, SinusX wrote:
Hello

If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

Without listening to any of them and comparing, i would buy Apline,
but I am bias toward Apline. I recommend you find local dealers and
listen to them all and pick the one you like the best.

Sam
Hallraker

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 at 19:53 GMT, SinusX wrote:
Hello

If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

Without listening to any of them and comparing, i would buy Apline,
but I am bias toward Apline. I recommend you find local dealers and
listen to them all and pick the one you like the best.

Apline? I've never heard of them.

-Matt

Sam Carleton

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 at 21:13 GMT, Hallraker wrote:

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 at 19:53 GMT, SinusX wrote:
Hello

If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

Without listening to any of them and comparing, i would buy Apline,
but I am bias toward Apline. I recommend you find local dealers and
listen to them all and pick the one you like the best.

Apline? I've never heard of them.

Matt,

Opps, I ment Alpine.

Sam
The Lizard

SinusX wrote:
Hello
If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

Which ones sounded better to you?

Buy those. It's your ears, your car, your money. Why do you want to buy
someone elses preferred speaker?

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/
Save Farscape http://www.watchfarscape.com

Dayton

"SinusX" wrote in message ...
Hello
If i can spend about 70$ for 6X9 speakers which brand is better alpine,
pioneer, adiobahn ?

i think alpine is better (in my personal perspective)