Sanitarium

Default Punch XLC 8"...broken surround...HELP!

Depends on the extent of the damage. I put a hole in a foam surround 8"
decades ago and used clear GE sillicone to repair it. It was a small
hole/tear though so it was minor. Went on to use that speaker for
years. I didnt notice any hindered performance.

Garrett

jc_333 wrote:

Dear all

Got a pair of 8" of which the surrounds have been damaged. Does anyone know
where I may get a repair kit or will any foam or rubber surround do? If
they are repairable will they sound much different?

Thanks!

Jim