Johnny Calvin

Default WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?
David Hoskins

At Steinberg's website. Did you even try entering www.nuendo.com or at
least running a Google search before wasting our time?

Dave Hoskins
Seattle, WA

"Johnny Calvin" wrote in message
om...
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?

Steve Jorgensen

Actually, it takes some creativity to find out anything about Nuendo from
Steinberg's Web site. You have to know to go to www.nuendo.com, and how would
one know that since the company is called Stenberg? I'm not surprised at
someone needing to ask here how to get there.

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:01:04 -0800, "David Hoskins"
wrote:

At Steinberg's website. Did you even try entering www.nuendo.com or at
least running a Google search before wasting our time?

Dave Hoskins
Seattle, WA

"Johnny Calvin" wrote in message
. com...
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?

Ricky W. Hunt

"Steve Jorgensen" wrote in message
Actually, it takes some creativity to find out anything about Nuendo from
Steinberg's Web site. You have to know to go to www.nuendo.com, and how

would
one know that since the company is called Stenberg? I'm not surprised at
someone needing to ask here how to get there.

It's always seemed to me that Steinberg's website makes stuff incredibly
hard to find. Not very user friendly at all.

WillStG

It's always seemed to me that Steinberg's website makes stuff incredibly
hard to find. Not very user friendly at all.

... but I don't think there is such a thing as a "Nuendo demo".

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Geoff Wood

"Johnny Calvin" wrote in message
om...
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?

Possibly from the makers.

Also try downloading a new CAPSLOCK key.

geoff

Geoff Wood

"Ricky W. Hunt" wrote in message
"Steve Jorgensen" wrote in message
Actually, it takes some creativity to find out anything about Nuendo

from
Steinberg's Web site. You have to know to go to www.nuendo.com, and how

would
one know that since the company is called Stenberg? I'm not surprised

at
someone needing to ask here how to get there.

It's always seemed to me that Steinberg's website makes stuff incredibly
hard to find. Not very user friendly at all.

A bit like their application architecture really ...

geoff

Geoff Wood

"WillStG" wrote in message

It's always seemed to me that Steinberg's website makes stuff incredibly
hard to find. Not very user friendly at all.

... but I don't think there is such a thing as a "Nuendo demo".

A simple google search for 'Nuendo Demo' reveals that there is no demo
available, though there is for Cubase.

I assume the original post was actually looking for a demo rather than warez

geoff

Mike Rivers

In article am writes:

Actually, it takes some creativity to find out anything about Nuendo from
Steinberg's Web site. You have to know to go to
www.nuendo.com, and how would
one know that since the company is called Stenberg?

Well, I suppose that somebody who doesn't know that the company is
Steinberg might look for nuendo.com. You find Sequoia at
www.samplitude.com when the company that makes it (which has a web
site at the obvious address) is Magix.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )
Andrew M.

Geoff Wood wrote:

"Ricky W. Hunt" wrote in message

"Steve Jorgensen" wrote in message
. ..

Actually, it takes some creativity to find out anything about Nuendo

from

Steinberg's Web site. You have to know to go to www.nuendo.com, and how

would

one know that since the company is called Stenberg? I'm not surprised

at

someone needing to ask here how to get there.

It's always seemed to me that Steinberg's website makes stuff incredibly
hard to find. Not very user friendly at all.

A bit like their application architecture really ...

geoff

I am not trying to start a flame war here...I LOVE the Nuendo interface.

P. Chamney

"David Hoskins" wrote in
:

At Steinberg's website. Did you even try entering www.nuendo.com or at
least running a Google search before wasting our time?

Geeze....you guys should at least get your facts straight before jumping
down the guys throat.

There is no demo, you must get a demonstration at an authorised dealer.
David Hoskins

Okay, Okay! It seems to me that earlier in the year I did see a demo
download for pc and mac. Sorry!

Dave Hoskins
Seattle, WA, USA

"P. Chamney" wrote in message
0...
"David Hoskins" wrote in
:

At Steinberg's website. Did you even try entering www.nuendo.com or at
least running a Google search before wasting our time?

Geeze....you guys should at least get your facts straight before jumping
down the guys throat.

There is no demo, you must get a demonstration at an authorised dealer.

Chris Smalt

Johnny wrote:

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF NUENDO?

Possibly from the makers.

Also try downloading a new CAPSLOCK key.

geoff

Why? Johnny's caps lock seems to work fine, doesn't it? g

Chris

Please remove the r from my address to reply by email