Knoll

Default Lasher

since there is so much knowledge here how come I got more of a response than
you did. Why cut me up and not use all that knowledge to answer the question
that was asked. I disagree with allot of what was said, so does that mean I
should do a line by line - I don't think so. I am surprised that no one
touched the AudioControll Epicenter. That was half the message OOPS - If it
wasn't half the message then I might get a line by line correction. I shall
have to tune in and see.

Soundfreak03

since there is so much knowledge here how come I got more of a response than
you did.

Misinformation is often more dangerous than no information. And he has gotten
other responses.

Why cut me up and not use all that knowledge to answer the question
that was asked.

See Above.

I disagree with allot of what was said, so does that mean I
should do a line by line I don't think so.

Yes you should. If you disagree with anything that I said then by all means
dispute it, But you better have evidence to back it up. Otherwise you were just
wrong, nothing wrong with that, you just seem misinformed.

I am surprised that no one
touched the AudioControll Epicenter. That was half the message OOPS - If it
wasn't half the message then I might get a line by line correction. I shall
have to tune in and see.

Mah, I did Touch the Epicenter, I asked what manufactures would void
warranties. I am still awaiting your answer.
Here is the bottom line you were wrong, and you were called on it and now your
upset. Well either dispute it and have evidence or quit whining.
And the reason I do line by line is so anyone reading knows exactly what I am
replying too and there are no questions, its a standard usenet protocol.
Quoting text to which you are replying is standard practice and its confusing
if you dont. Like I am not sure exactly who your post was about, Me? Paul?
Noone knows cause you didnt quote.

Les