GarySport

Default Need S. Calif. equipment rental suggestions

I have to fly to S. Calif. for a performance and it's expensive to ship all my
own equipment. In the Orange County or L.A. area, I need some recommendations
for equipment rental places for guitar amps, preamp/processors, etc. for
short-term rental (4-7 days). Preferably tube amp such as Peavey Classic 50
Head or other tube amp head. Anyone familiar with some quality outfits there?
Thanks.

GS
Benjamin Maas

SIR in Hollywood will probably have everything, but the quality is usually
sorely lacking (I always get stuff that doesn't work from them). AuntieM
creative Consultants in Alhambra is cheap and they've got a pretty darned
good setup- both sound and backline gear. Best of all, their stuff is in
good working condition. Their number is: (626) 308-9774

--Ben

--
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio

Please remove "Nospam" from address for replies

"GarySport" wrote in message ...
I have to fly to S. Calif. for a performance and it's expensive to ship

all my
own equipment. In the Orange County or L.A. area, I need some

recommendations
for equipment rental places for guitar amps, preamp/processors, etc. for
short-term rental (4-7 days). Preferably tube amp such as Peavey Classic

50
Head or other tube amp head. Anyone familiar with some quality outfits

there?
Thanks.

GS

GarySport

SIR in Hollywood will probably have everything, but the quality is usually
sorely lacking (I always get stuff that doesn't work from them). AuntieM
creative Consultants in Alhambra is cheap and they've got a pretty darned
good setup- both sound and backline gear. Best of all, their stuff is in
good working condition. Their number is: (626) 308-9774

--Ben

Hey, thanks for the info. I looked at their website, and they handle a lot of
stuff. They are pretty far (Alhambra) from where I'd be (Santa Ana-Costa
Mesa-Anaheim) area, so it would be nice to find something farther south. But
it may be worth the 50-mile drive like you say. Thanks for the suggestion.

GS

Equipment. RBernst929 High End Audio 4 July 30th 04 01:09 AM
Audiophilia updated George M. Middius Audio Opinions 15 July 17th 04 12:16 AM
Nakamichi/KEF Equipment Questions Henry Grimmius High End Audio 5 May 9th 04 05:48 PM
Recording/Live equipment suggestions requested Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva Pro Audio 2 October 14th 03 11:35 PM
Pro audio rental company in NY? ATA Carnet? barjas Pro Audio 1 September 3rd 03 05:11 PM