JD

Default hot amp

I have a 300w amp pushing 2 12" pioneers and noticed today that the amp is
pretty hot after about an hour of playing time. Is this something I should
be looking into or nothing that I should really be worried about since a lot
of heat goes through that thing anyways.

Onyi C. Ejiasa

Of course heat sinks are hot because they are radiating heat, but a nice
crossflow Stinger fan will help your amp run cooler and thus longer. (Saving
you money in the long run)

Onyi C. Ejiasa - NWT, NCW, NCLA
[[[[[ Vote For My Install on Sounddomain ]]]]]
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima
Questions + Advice -
.. .