John

Default the key to great mixes

I always wondered why my mixes never turned out as good as I thought they could
be... The answer lies he

"Unit comes with all the switches and buttons you will ever need to make that
perfect sound out of your music! "

From ebay of course.

If I'd only known that buttons and switches were all I'd needed all along, I
never would have bought this Great River, Neumann, and Schoeps ****!

-John Vice
www.summertimestudios.com
ar3a

"John" wrote in message
I always wondered why my mixes never turned out as good as I thought they

could
be... The answer lies he

"Unit comes with all the switches and buttons you will ever need to make

that
perfect sound out of your music! "

From ebay of course.

If I'd only known that buttons and switches were all I'd needed all along,

never would have bought this Great River, Neumann, and Schoeps ****!

LOL. Yeah, the seller obviously has no knowledge of audio gear and is just
doing the tap dancing salesman routine. "Give 'em the old razzle dazzle"...
:-)

Neil Henderson

If I'd only known that buttons and switches were all I'd needed all along,
never would have bought this Great River, Neumann, and Schoeps ****!

LOL. Yeah, the seller obviously has no knowledge of audio gear and is just
doing the tap dancing salesman routine. "Give 'em the old razzle dazzle"...
:-)

Yes, and I alos like this part:
***Unit comes equipped with 8 channel drive train***

What, is that like a five-speed drive train?

***each with tons of adjustments like pan adjustment***

Oh my ****ing word, it's got a PAN ADJUSTMENT!!! I can FINALLY get out of
having to do everything in mono!***

***high, mid, low and echo adjustments***

You mean I can adjust high things, mid things, low things,and echo-ey things
too??? HOT DAMN!!!

I mean, geez, you could go on & on, but it's just so pathetic that it's not
even fun anymore.

NeilH
(who has many different low, mid, and high adjustments... all available to you
for only $199.95!!!)
LeBaron & Alrich

****!

LOL. Yeah, the seller obviously has no knowledge of audio gear and is just
doing the tap dancing salesman routine. "Give 'em the old razzle dazzle"...
:-)

Yes, and I [also. Ed.] like this part:

***Unit comes equipped with 8 channel drive train***

What, is that like a five-speed drive train?

I doubt it. I think it's a 4WD SUV with low range, too; 2 x 4 = 8

***each with tons of adjustments like pan adjustment***

Oh my ****ing word, it's got a PAN ADJUSTMENT!!! I can FINALLY get out of
having to do everything in mono!***

What? That's all about keeping oil off the garage floor.

***high, mid, low and echo adjustments***

You mean I can adjust high things, mid things, low things,and echo-ey things
too??? HOT DAMN!!!

You're gonna have to practice, Neil.

I mean, geez, you could go on & on, but it's just so pathetic that it's not
even fun anymore.

Right, but you're still way too young to retire.

NeilH
(who has many different low, mid, and high adjustments...

Been at the chiropractor, eh?

all available to you for only $199.95!!!)

I can get it cheaper from China.

--
ha
EganMedia

Oh my ****ing word, it's got a PAN ADJUSTMENT!!! I can FINALLY get out of
having to do everything in mono!***

Neil-

You need to to read further: There's not just a pan adjustment, but a "stereo
pan" and a "stereo adjustment" as well. Get ready for things to be flying back
and forth across the stereo image as you "make that perfect sound out of your
music!"

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT