Harvey Gerst

Default Alex Gerst Nominated for Dallas "Producer of the Year" - again.

This will make his fourth nomination in four years, and he won it for the last
two years. If you have the latest r.a.p. set, you can hear his work with
Pimpadelic (and that album is up for "RAP/RAPCORE ALBUM OF THE YEAR"). Anyway,
if you liked Alex's track, please take about four minutes out of your day and
vote for him. As usual, I'm not nominated for anything (they don't have an "Old
Fart of the Year" category), so the best I can hope for is "Producer of the
Producer of the Year".
Alex Gerst wrote:

I need your help! I have been nominated for producer of the year! For the
FM97.1 "Local Show" awards, and I need you to vote for me and the bands I have
worked with!

Just go to: http://www.kegl.com/localawards.html

BE SURE you click "vote" after selecting your choice (before hitting "next", or
your vote will not be counted). Just clicking "next" will go to the next
category, without a vote being cast.

Here is a list of Alex's "picks", in case you don't know who to vote for....

Thanks, from Alex
ROCK BAND OF THE YEAR
Project 232

RAP/RAPCORE BAND OF THE YEAR
Pimpadelic

ALTERNATIVE BAND OF THE YEAR
JIBE

METAL BAND OF THE YEAR
Neverdead

BEST NEW ARTIST
Advent, or Zero Story (both great bands)

MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR
Joe Garth

OUTSTANDING MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR
Jono Garrett of The Destro (drums)

BEST ACOUSTIC PEFORMANCE
Brandan & Marshall (of Carb)

PRODUCER OF THE YEAR!!
ALEX GERST

STAGE AWARD
Brandan Narrell (of Advent)

LOCAL MEDIA AWARD
harderbeat.com

ROCK ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Project 232

RAP/RAPCORE ALBUM OF THE YEAR
"Reb Deville" (by Pimpadelic)

ALTERNATIVE ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Burden Brothers

METAL ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Zero Story

SONG OF THE YEAR
"Blame” (by Advent)

Aux

Harvey Gerst said
This will make his fourth nomination in four years, and he won it for the last
two years. If you have the latest r.a.p. set, you can hear his work with
Pimpadelic (and that album is up for "RAP/RAPCORE ALBUM OF THE YEAR"). Anyway,
if you liked Alex's track, please take about four minutes out of your day and
vote for him. As usual, I'm not nominated for anything (they don't have an "Old
Fart of the Year" category), so the best I can hope for is "Producer of the
Producer of the Year".

That's fantastic (again), Harvey. Congrats to father and son.

Go easy on the Coke at the celebrations.

--
Best,
Marc

www.auxbuss.com