Seth Mintz

Default What do you guys think is the best TDM Reverb plugin on the market today?

Hey all,
Just out of curiosity, I am in the market for a great TDM reverb
plugin and wanted to know what everyone thought of what is out there
now. I am looking for a flexible smooth sounding reverb that also is
very musical in nature. Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome.

-Seth Mintz

Marc Wielage

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:05:11 -0800, Seth Mintz wrote
(in message ) :

Just out of curiosity, I am in the market for a great TDM reverb
plugin and wanted to know what everyone thought of what is out there
now.
--------------------------------snip----------------------------------

I tried the Waves stuff as well as Digi's own D-Verb, but I had much better
luck with ReverbOne.

BTW, you'll get better feedback on this group:

http://duc.digidesign.com/

Lotsa discussion on TDM plug-ins there.

--MFW

Bob Olhsson

In article , Seth
Mintz wrote:

Just out of curiosity, I am in the market for a great TDM reverb
plugin and wanted to know what everyone thought of what is out there
now.

Frankly I don't think very much of any I've heard. I'd just get a
decent sounding older reverb box and insert it using an analog
interface insert.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN 615.385.8051
http://www.hyperback.com/olhsson.html
david

In article , Bob Olhsson
wrote:

Just out of curiosity, I am in the market for a great TDM reverb
plugin and wanted to know what everyone thought of what is out there
now.

Frankly I don't think very much of any I've heard. I'd just get a
decent sounding older reverb box and insert it using an analog
interface insert.

I've only messed briefly with the demo version which beeps incessantly,
but I was mighty impressed with Altiverb.

I did find a great setting for solo piano on Digi's Reverb One after a
lot of searching. Since I mix Protools HD thru an analog console, my
first three verbs are a live chamber, a Lex 300 and 200.

I will buy that Altiverb sometime, it was damn interesting sounding.

David Correia
Celebration Sound
Warren, Rhode Island

www.CelebrationSound.com

Digidesign to release new HD Plugin - REAL OXIDE Analogeezer Pro Audio 6 November 17th 03 07:32 PM
O.T. Grocery clerks strike Michael Mckelvy Audio Opinions 338 November 14th 03 07:32 PM
REVERB for DRUMS ? Tommi Pro Audio 1 September 16th 03 06:43 AM
Damn, digital reverb (still) WillStG Pro Audio 46 August 15th 03 06:03 AM