Stephen Oakes

Default zoom mrs 1266cd

I am looking for a multitrack recorder, and I was pointed towards the
following model by a salesman:
Zoom MRS 1266CD.

I can't find much information about it on the Internet. It seems to be
discontinued. Is that so? Can anybody give me more information about his?
--
Stephen Oakes

Stephen Oakes

"Stephen Oakes" wrote...
I am looking for a multitrack recorder, and I was pointed towards the
following model by a salesman:
Zoom MRS 1266CD.

Has anyone even heard of it?

--