Steve

Default FA: Neve/ Altec/ Roland/ Neumann

Here is a link to some gear that I had to relist because ebay screwed
up again.

Thanks
Steve
209-606-1771

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...=N&dayssince=2
David Satz

Steve,

That link works only for you--it shows the items one's own account
has up for auction. For everyone else who wants to see what you
are selling, the link would be:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl... id=audiotank

--best regards
Justin Ulysses Morse

Steve,
You can't post a link to your "My eBay" page because it requires a
log-in. This link took me to MY "My eBay" page, even though it has
your username in the URL. Try this link instead:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=audio
tank&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

ulysses

Steve wrote:

Here is a link to some gear that I had to relist because ebay screwed
up again.

Thanks
Steve
209-606-1771

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...tsmstatus=1&us
erid=audiotank&pass=default&first=N&dayssince=2

Neil Henderson

Steve,
You can't post a link to your "My eBay" page because it requires a
log-in. This link took me to MY "My eBay" page, even though it has
your username in the URL.

Same thing for me.... it took me to YOUR "my e-bay" page.

You have a silly password, BTW

NeilH