Richard Chon

Default Favorite RealVerb settings

Hello all,

I have the RTAS version of RealVerb with my Digi 001 and am trying to
get some useful settings from what seem like an infinitessimal range
of possibilities.

Has anyone discovered any attractive, useful settings with this
plug-in and might be willing to share them?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Chon

To reply, remove the asterisk from my email address