Don Good

Default Mia, Delta versus Terratec Phase 28 / 88

I am looking to move up from a SoundBlaster Live! to an entry level
pro/pro-sumer soundcard. I'm looking for a quiet card with the best
converters I can get in the $200 range. I have been considering the
Delta 44/Delta 66 and the Echo MiaMIDI primarily as a result of
reviewing the discussion on this newsgroup and Arny Krueger's tests on
http://www.pcavtech.com. I now am aware of the latest offerings from
Terratec, the Phase 28 and Phase 88 recording solutions which seem to
have a lot of features for not a lot of money. Any opinions or
thoughts regarding these cards versus the Mia or Deltas?

Thanks!
N2N Productions

"Don Good" wrote in message
om...
I am looking to move up from a SoundBlaster Live! to an entry level
pro/pro-sumer soundcard. I'm looking for a quiet card with the best
converters I can get in the $200 range. I have been considering the
Delta 44/Delta 66 and the Echo MiaMIDI primarily as a result of
reviewing the discussion on this newsgroup and Arny Krueger's tests on
http://www.pcavtech.com. I now am aware of the latest offerings from
Terratec, the Phase 28 and Phase 88 recording solutions which seem to
have a lot of features for not a lot of money. Any opinions or
thoughts regarding these cards versus the Mia or Deltas?

Thanks!

Hi Don,

I am an authorized Echo and M-Audio dealer. I have set up both companies
gear for many satisfied customers. Both solutions work well but I lean
toward the Echo cards because they have very good driver and tech support.
M-Audio tech support is very good also but their drivers have been difficult
at times. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the Terratec cards.
Member price at www.N2NProductions.com for the Echo Mia midi is $180.00
including ground shipping in the continental US. Member price for the
Delta44 is $190.00 and Delta66 is $220.00 both include ground shipping. I
give free studio consultation, please contact me if you need further
assistance.

Good luck,

Sam Langley
N2N Productions